- Resolve customer complaints from the office.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in solar monitoring systems. (Solaredge)
- Ability to resolve billing and production questions/concerns.
- Must be very organized and be able to meet timeline expectations
- Must deliver a high level of customer service
- Follow up with clients and provide clients with solutions.
- Escalate issues not resolved to Senior Project Manager and learn resolve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
Tasks for Success:
- Participate in required weekly/monthly meetings.
- Manage a multiple customer service issues to find solutions and enhance customer experience.
- Advise on company information
- Update information inside Insightly.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Communicate with Customer Service Manager
- Utilize computer technology to manage high call volumes.
- Call AHJs to find out the status of the permit and update google sheet of the best way to submit and eta of permit times.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
- Follow up with clients to enhance customer experience.
- Assist Senior Project Manager with client related issues.
- Troubleshoot Enphase, SolarEdge, and SMA inverters with the client.
- Provide client with assistance and price for the scope of work if nonsolar related issues from price sheet.
Tools and Benefits Provided:
- Competitive compensation with many positions incentivized
- Full benefits package including health and vision insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick pay
- Employee referral program
- Career path opportunities
This position is a great career opportunity for someone who has professional experience in residential solar PV customer service or siimar construction customer service experience.
Immediate interviews and hiring.
We offer competitive pay and opportunity to grow with a company.
LA Solar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.