- Minimum 1 year of experience in solar PV system area
- Computer skills – Excel, Adobe, Gmail etc.
- Reporting skills and tools
- Fast typing and program management
- Multitasking and scheduling
Tasks for Success:
- Inbound and outbound solar consultations
- Gather information from homeowner and provide detailed consultation based on site conditions
- Provide solar design using various design tools, provide solar proposals
- Manage customer expectations by following company sales and consultation guidelines
- Email campaigns and referral source activities
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships throughout the whole project
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Product Knowledge – about solar brand and equipment, financing and leasing options. Be familiar with solar market and technology.
- Qualification Questioning- Ability to ask qualifying questions and be able to understand customer needs.
- Closing Techniques – There will be no success without closing skill
- Time Management – With many daily tasks and activities, it is important to be able to have the good time management system. Time management is key to success.
- Post-Sale Relationship Management – Be able to manage not only new leads, also handle post-sales customers in order to provide best customer experience, to get more referrals and be successful.
- Digital Savvy – MS Office, Adobe, Docu-sign, Salesforce, CRM tools, Mapping tools, online solar platforms – All these tools are created to improve time managements, closing ration and number of sales. It is a key requirement to be digital savvy.
Tools and Benefits Provided:
- Base salary + commission for every project sold
- Full benefits package including health and vision insurance
- Attractive vacation, sick pay
- Phone, computer (or allowance)
- Employee referral program
- Career path opportunities
Immediate interviews and hiring.
We offer competitive pay and opportunity to grow with a company.
LA Solar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.