Troubleshooting enphase envoy
Enphase Troubleshooting steps
Locate the WPS button/function on your router or network access point.
- Enable the WPS feature on your Internet network.
- Within two minutes, press the top button of the Envoy S for five seconds until the top light begins to blink green.
- Wait 3-5 minutes. If the top light next to the icon turns green, then the connection was successful.
SETUP WITH WPS
SETUP WITHOUT WPS
If your router does not support WiFi WPS or you do not wish to use WiFi WPS, you can follow these steps to establish a wireless connection using one of the listed protocols:
- Using a cat-5(Ethernet) cable, connect the Envoy to a laptop or PC on your network.
- The Envoy will then display an IP address.
- Type this IP address into the address bar of your Internet browser.
- You will be prompted to log in to the Envoy.
- To log in, enter “admin” as the username and “admin” as the password.
- Access the Envoy Administrator page.
- Select the WiFi configuration.
- Select the wireless network and enter the password.
- Click on “Test Connection.”
- Once the test connection is successful, click on “Join Network.”
- You have now connected the Envoy to the router via WiFi.
- Unplug Cat-5 and relocate the Envoy to the dedicated outlet where it was initially.
- For more questions, please contact AlexR@lasolargroup.com.
Microinverters Not Reporting
This system status typically arises when the Envoy is too far from the load center, or there is interference on the power lines between the microinverters and the Envoy.