Store the energy generated by your solar panels or from your utility for later use with the Tesla Powerwall. The Powerwall is a completely automated storage system that will control how much energy you receive from the utility. Save energy costs by shifting electric loads and recharging the batter during off-peak times. Be protected from utility blackouts.
Your battery storage system pricing is based on your electrical usage and main electrical panel amperage rating. Learn more about battery storage.
- Completely automated with no maintenance required
- No maintenance required
- Weatherproof and water-resident for indoor or outdoor installation
- Monitor and manage the Powerwall anywhere via mobile app
Residential customers may be able to take advantage of the California Self-Generation Incentive Program (SGIP). The SGIP provides incentives for residential energy storage systems up to 10kW. Learn more about the SGIP program.
- Power Capacity: 7kW peak / 5kW continuous
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 Kwh
- Depth of Discharge: 100%
- 10 year manufacturer warranty
Installation and SGIP application included with purchase.